Warranty Wise

Warranty Wise

Review of "Warranty Wise"

published 12/03/2012 | garswood1954
Member since : 12/03/2012
Pro Excellent and efficient service.
Cons None

"A Warranty that lives up to its name!"

A Warranty that lives up to its name!

Since my review of 2010, I've had reason to use the warranty on two other occasions. Last year, my car broke down and the main dealership (Vauxhall) declared that the ECU had failed. Despite my protestations that I considered this unlikely as it had only been replaced the previous year (by another Vauxhall dealership) they maintained that this was the reason for the fault. Warranty Wise challenged this (supported by my own comments) and the vehicle was off the road for over 5 weeks. This was really due to the main dealership insisting on their original diagnosis. The ECU was sent away for specialist check and found not to be faulty. It transpired that the Sim Card had failed. Once correctly diagnosed, the repair was carried out rapidly under warranty. Recently, my alternator failed and my local garage (no longer a Vauxhall dealership!!) was surprised that a warranty would cover such a part. True to their literature, if a part breaks down and fails to perform the task it is installed for, then it is covered. No 'fair wear & tear' get out clause others may use. My local garage is so impressed that they intend informing their other customers of the benefits offered by Warranty Wise.

Product Information : Warranty Wise