Warranty Wise

Warranty Wise

Review of "Warranty Wise"

published 16/04/2012 | paula630
Member since : 16/04/2012
Pro Allows me to enjoy my car without worrying about a major bill.
Cons Only that this warranty cannot be taken from car to car.

"Recently purchased Warranty Wise package."

Having recently purchased a BMW convertible with a large engine and electric folding roof I was a little concerned about future costs should something go bang! I purchased 2 years warranty from Warranty Wise at the time of buying the car to safeguard me against potential bills throughout my ownership. I opted for their top level cover which includes the electric roof and pretty much everything else, I hope. I have heard many horror stories about warranties over the years but overall liked the sound of this outfit and also that Quentin Wilson was fronting it so chose to go with them . I recently noticed an oil leak on our driveway and was surprised to trace it to the BMW with less than 40k miles on it. The leak was traced to a seal in the differential in the back axle and although minor was wrecking the pavior driveway and needed adressed. I made contact with Warranty Wise who were a pleasure to deal with and then booked the car into a local BMW dealership. The dealership told me many horror stories about warranty companies but had not had any previous dealings with WW. The dealership liased directly with WW and paid them directly, I collected the car a few days later and have had no problems since. The dealer has told me that they found WW a joy to deal with in this instance and were in fact pleasantly surprised. This relatively minor claim is important to me bearing in mind that I have bought two full years warranty for my car so if the experience were poor this early on I would now be deeply unhappy! One small improvement which WW could make would be to allow the transfer of the warranty to my next car with an admin fee and adjustment for the vehicle .Overall so far job well done Warranty Wise and also BMW dealer Country Garage, both a joy to deal with on this occasion ,keep it up!

Product Information : Warranty Wise