Warranty Wise

Warranty Wise

Review of "Warranty Wise"

published 14/05/2012 | genuine-customer
Member since : 14/05/2012
Pro None!
Cons They wont pay out even with a valid claim

"Warrantywise declined a valid claim"

I was advised by warranty wise to take my car to a garage and have it stripped down as they were to send someone out to inspect it.They sent someone TWO DAYS later to inspect it! Warranty wise then refused to honour my claim even though the engineer that THEY sent out confirmed that i had a valid claim after carefully inspecting my car.,i have witnesses who can confirm this.

A few days later,they sent me an email with an attached letter to tell me that my claim had been declined.I refused to accept their decision as their so called engineer that they had sent to inspect my car confirmed that i had a valid claim.Knowing what i know now about this company,i'd advise anyone thinking of joining this company to not bother as,you'll end up paying the garage out of your own pockets as they wont cough up!

I genuinely feel let down by this company and the fact that they tell customers one thing and do the other is very wrong and unfair.

When a company does not offer its services when they're supposed to is ridiculous!

They completely shut me down when i decided to speak about my shady experience with them publicly.I received emails from them trying to shut me up.

I will never recommend them to anyone as this company will use any excuse under the sun not to pay up!

The fact that they chose to cancel my policy when they'd sent me an email asking me to confirm whether i wanted to continue with the policy and i'd not asked them to cancel it.

I will see them in court.

• catsholiday published 14/05/2012
    I feel for you but this review needs a bit more info
  • mozzie76 published 14/05/2012
    More details would be useful for a better rating

Product Information : Warranty Wise