Warrior Yoga Mat

Warrior Yoga Mat

Review of "Warrior Yoga Mat"

published 17/10/2017 | Ripples248
Member since : 17/10/2017
Pro comfortable, durable, good variety, colorful
Cons none

"Excellent Yoga Mat"

The Mats are absolutely exceptional in my opinion. We purchased 5 for a small group we are members of and so far they have never let us down. Durable and reliable and with a range of colors to choose from these mats really do offer a variety and comfort not seen in every competitor.
The grip and design is really good, especially when we do outdoor work and classes where dew or wet ground could lead to slips or trips, the grip is there to help bare feet or socks.
I am very pleased with my purchase and I know my clients and friends enjoy using the mats too.
if you want a reliable and durable mat, get yourself one of these. Then get some calm music, stretch and relax.

• Classicc published 19/10/2017
    This requires expansion for a higher rating
  • Westy4 published 18/10/2017
    I've rated generously as you are new to Ciao. I have found that it's better to focus on one detailed review than several brief ones.
  • NBCMad92 published 18/10/2017
    Try reading and rating some other high rating reviews to see what is required on here.

Product Information : Warrior Yoga Mat

The Warrior mat is fast becoming a best selling mat due to its excellent performance and outstanding value for money. Warrior mats offer excellent grip and good cushioning at 4mm, like all our yoga mats they are a full 6ft long.

Long Name: Yoga Mat