Watermark - Enya

Watermark - Enya

1 CD(s) - New Age - Label: Reprise - Distributor: Arvato Services, Forte - Released: 01/08/1993 - 22924387524

Review of "Watermark - Enya"

published 24/02/2009 | Mymintbox
Member since : 30/11/-0001
Pro If you want music to help you sleep, think, make you fall in love, THIS IS IT!
Cons None so far, except maybe you could get too hooked to it..it can become an OBSESSION!
Originality
Quality and consistency of tracks
Cover / Inlay Design and Content
Lyrics

"The Most Relaxing Music I Have Ever Listened To!"

I have never heard of Enya until about a couple of years ago and to be honest I really WAS more a fan of alternative rock and latin music.. upbeat music that gets me dancing and then this...God its just amazing!

It was the very first Enya album I have listened to. I was looking for music that can help me think and write and just get in touch with my inner self again. I decided to go look at Amazon.com and see what music they have to offer me then I saw this review for Enya's Watermark album that got me ohhh so curious. So what happened was I listened to the samples they have on Amazon and now I am hooked! My favourite is watermark. Can you believe it? The song actually made me cry. I read all 100+ reviews and I just have to agree. Enya is amazing, she is and still is a phenomenon!

• retireduser published 24/02/2009
    Good review for a good artist. ^_^