Welcome Financial Services (WFS)

Welcome Financial Services (WFS)

Review of "Welcome Financial Services (WFS)"

published 10/02/2011 | stellatany
Member since : 10/02/2011
Pro when u are desperate,they might help but wait until you have a hitch...a living nightmare
Cons the harassment calls
Efficiency of service
Competitiveness of charges/rates
Staff courtesy
Promptness of service
Online - Content/organization of site

"Welcome finance loan"

i regretted taken out a 2nd welcome finace loan over one year ago.first,i took out a loan and was paying the money monthly.after about one year,i applied for another loan and they paid off the first one,and gave me a second loan.that was the day i destroyed myself and opened my life to sharks who nearly killed me.At this point,i had not known that i had no more insurance incase i was ill or out of work.i believe the insurance was still there as i was offered that initially.unfortunately for me,i lost my job last august an d then stated my nightmare with welcome finance.I got harassment calls twice a day and had letters delivered by hand a coupleof times.i was demanded to attend the office to show documentations that i was not working.i requested to deliver them by post but that was turned down.i could not get to their office because i had an operation that had gone wrong and was not in the least prepared to go there.afterall,i sent documentations to get their loan in the first place and was shocked this devil of a woman would not allow me to send documenations by post.this woman called me a d harassedme so much.it got to a stage where i refused to answer any of her calls and then she passed my papers to another office and i answered my phone and spoke to a lovely guy who listened to my problems.the harassment i got from this lady who told me that she 'gets paid to harass me 'was such that nearly killed me.i was furious that she had no feeling that i was pretty ill and would call at odd timesof the day including unsocial hours.she was my worst nightmare.i had not realised they were bad loan sharks and i was so desperate to pay off my housing arrears at the time.i regretted taking out a loan.atthe end of this month,i am going bankrupt so she can leave me alone to live longer.it was terrible.people have to be careful who the get their desperate loans from.i was going to go through debt management but have decided to go bankrupt and start again.i have made my mistakes in life and learnt from it..This is my own personal experience and happy to discuss it.

Product Information : Welcome Financial Services (WFS)

Listed on Ciao since: 02/12/2006