Weleda Baby Calendula Bath

Weleda Baby Calendula Bath

Review of "Weleda Baby Calendula Bath"

published 31/03/2016 | Szilva1990
Member since : 31/03/2016
Pro All natural 100 %
Cons none
How gentle is it?
Fragrance
How easily is it absorbed?
Does the product work?

"The amazing Weleda"

I love love love this product , I cant say it enough :) I bought it last week and I am in love. If you are like me who likes natural products in the household then the Calendula bath is for you. The smell is just amazing , its not to sweet and you can tell that its coming from a natural ingredients. My daughter was having a really bad eczema since she borned so I thought lets give it a try , after a 1 the eczema just went away. I love the fact too that after 15-20 min the foam goes away in the bath that just truly shows that its 100 % natural. I will for sure buy the whole package for the whole family , soaps , baby cream etc. First I thought its a bit expansive but now I think its totally worth the money.
Believe me its great for children and they smell so nice after, almost like being in forest :) I love to feel being close to nature and this product just perfect in my opinion.

• duffatron published 01/04/2016
    nh
  • JasonJRogers published 01/04/2016
    nh
  • Nymphypig published 31/03/2016
    NH

offers "Weleda Baby Calendula Bath"

Product Information : Weleda Baby Calendula Bath

Developed by doctors and pharmacists, Weleda Baby Calendula Bath cares and soothes. A gentle, warming bath to calm over-stimulated babies and children, promoting a peaceful nights sleep. It also helps soothe sensitive skin.

Manufacturer: Weleda