Weleda Citrus Refreshing Body Oil

Weleda Citrus Refreshing Body Oil

Body Oil

Review of "Weleda Citrus Refreshing Body Oil"

published 24/08/2015 | mollymoo818
Member since : 12/07/2014
Life has kept me away but going to try and spend more time reading and reviewing.
Good
Pro Smells gorgeous
Cons Not as moisturising as I'd hoped
Does it smell good?
How easily is it absorbed?

"Gorgeous smell but not my favourite"

Gorgeous smell but not my favourite

I love everything in the Weleda citrus range with the exception of this body oil which is ok but after buying it and using it once I won’t be buying again as I much prefer using the body lotion instead.

First of all I absolutely love the smell of this and I think it is one of the best smells around. I really don’t think you can beat a really good citrus smell and this smells amazing. It smells of lemon and orange and strikes the right balance between sweet and sharp. Too often with citrus smelling products they can smell a bit like furniture polish but that isn’t the case with this one as it smells really natural and gorgeous. It delicately scents the skin and the smell lasted for ages on my skin.

It also feels nice to use and I am always a bit wary of body oils as they can leave the skin really greasy afterwards but this one soaks into the skin really well and doesn’t leave a horrible greasy residue afterwards. You apply it when skin is damp and massage it in which does take some time but your skin will appreciate it as it gets the circulation going and makes it feel nice and toned.

The only thing about this that I was left disappointed with is that it wasn’t nearly as moisturising as I expected. Being an oil I really expected this to moisturise my skin intensely but after it had absorbed and been massaged in I didn’t notice any great difference in the hydration of my skin. In fact even though the body lotion is a lot lighter it actually feels more hydrating on my skin and that is without all the effort of having to massage it in so I shall just be sticking with that. If you really like oils then give it a try but if you are just looking for something to moisturise your skin and smell amazing then I would probably stick with the body lotion instead.

This isn’t a cheap body oil but you are paying for the high quality ingredients in it so it costs £13.95. For me I wouldn’t buy it again but others might like it and I can’t fault the smell which is fantastic.

• hiker published 05/09/2015
    vh
  • Silveryew published 29/08/2015
    VH^^
  • xd-o-n-z-x published 26/08/2015
    vh

offers "Weleda Citrus Refreshing Body Oil"