Wella Purifying Shampoo

Wella Purifying Shampoo

Review of "Wella Purifying Shampoo"

published 18/06/2015 | anwar
Member since : 30/04/2003
All reads gratefully received! If I miss you give me a shout! Thanks for the premium fund ciao!
Pro it works!, lovely scent
Cons expensive
Does it smell good?
What hair type is it for?

"A purifying experience."

My hair dresser has recently started to use Wella products and they seem to suit my unruly hair. I find that changing hair care products from time to time seems to benefit my hair. On my last visit my hair dresser suggested I try the Wella purifying shampoo to help remove residue left by hair care products. I was happy to take her advice and bought a bottle to try.

The shampoo.
*******************

Wella purifying shampoo comes in a purple plastic bottle. I paid £6.99 for a 250ml bottle (cheaper than on many internet sites). This is a lot more than I would normally pay for a bottle of shampoo and I was hopeful that it would be worth that high price tag!

The information on the bottle tells me that this shampoo contains natural bamboo extract and will help to remove any residue left by hair care products and environmental pollutants. As my hair has been looking a bit dull lately I hoped using this shampoo would help to give it some shine.

The shampoo has a gorgeous scent; sort of fresh and floral. The shampoo is quite thick and I didn’t need much to produce a good lather. The shampoo is easily rinsed off and I used a conditioner to help moisturise my dry hair.

I usually let my hair dry naturally as rarely have time to style my hair! The first time I used this shampoo I was really happy with the results. My hair looked and felt a lot smoother and had some shine back. I use this shampoo about once a week and I really do think it delivers on its promises! My hair now looks and feels in much better condition.

Overall I would definitely recommend this shampoo if like me your hair has suddenly started to look a bit dull and lifeless. It is very expensive but you don’t need to use it every time you wash your hair and a little goes a long way so the bottle should last me for some time.

• justarube published 03/09/2016
    VH
  • jo-1976 published 07/10/2015
    Vh
  • StewwyB published 26/09/2015
    vh

Product Information : Wella Purifying Shampoo

Detox your hair for a perfect cut with New Lifetex Pure range. WELLA Lifetex Purifying shampoo frees your hair from build-ups. Step 1 of two steps system that removes all impurities from your hair and provides deep hydration, returning your hair to deliver perfect styling. Result: The purity complex with lotus blossoms helps return hair to its natural state. The unique formula with soft micro pearls gently cleanses and frees the hair from build-up preparing it for deep hydration. Lifetex Pure Purifying Shampoo exfoliates the scalp, removing impurities and product residue. Direction: Apply a small amount to damp hair and distribute evenly. Massage gently into a lather. Rinse thoroughly and repeat if necessary For best results, follow use with Well Lifetex Aqua Essence.

Manufacturer: Wella