Wet (Xbox 360)

Wet (Xbox 360)

Review of "Wet (Xbox 360)"

published 10/10/2011 | MissManicPanic
Member since : 10/10/2011
Pro Good story, interesting characters, good graphics, decent game in general
Cons Once completed nothing else to do really
Gameplay/Playability
Graphics
Sound
Difficulty & Complexity

"Wet (Xbox 360) 4 out of 5"

I bought this game as I like the shoot-em up genre, and the character of Rubi seemed interesting and I needed a new challenge. I played this a good while ago but decided I needed to review it. The game is a one disc play, and I liked the graphics. I liked the action and the soundtrack was pretty apt for what was to be achieved. I would recommend this game to people who like a good shoot out with a bit more attitude. Value for money I think and I would probably play through again. It's a shame there isn't a great deal of side missions or any alternative endings to add variety to the play through, I was mostly impressed but it could do with a little more in my honest opinion. Great cover art work and accurate back page blurb and age rating.

• CPTDANIELS published 11/10/2011
    More info needed
  • tom1clare published 11/10/2011
    Good start, you're on the right lines. You just need to expand on the pros/cons of the graphics, gameplay and longevity that you outlined to get some higher rates. :)
  • sn0zb0z published 10/10/2011
    Welcome to Ciao. Sorry for the low rating, but this would be helpful with more detail. What is the storyline, who are the characters, what are the controls like, what are the weapons like and so on. If you update this let me know and I will re-rate it.

Product Information : Wet (Xbox 360)

WET tells the story of Rubi, an acrobatic gun-for-hire. When she agrees to help a wealthy man find and bring back his wayward son, all hell breaks loose and the tables are turned, as the man who hired her isn't who he appeared to be. Now Rubi's on the run, needing to find the man who left her for dead and leaving a massive body count in her wake. In an adventure that spans three continents; WET will keep the adrenaline pumping from start to finish.

Publisher: Vivendi