What Has Made You Happy Recently

What Has Made You Happy Recently

Review of "What Has Made You Happy Recently"

published 19/08/2003 | greatmum1
Member since : 06/12/2002
I love being a Ciao member and reading reviews. I am lazy while writing reviews. I plan a lot write less! Well if everyone writes, who reads? Thanks very much everyone finally got the red dot!
Pro Felt important as a customer
Cons will expect good service again!

"International parcel- to send or not to!"

I live in UK and use International post for sending goods to my extended family in India. We have had a mixed experience of using this service over past 15 years. Starting from simple one sheet letters and greeting cards to larger parcels. When a letter is less than 20 grams it usually reaches. If the packet is larger, bigger, fatter chances are that it will be lost. We have had bitter experience with photographs! Parcels marked as clothing are big victims! Insurance companies shift responsibilities to Royal Mail who in blame couriers in that country.
I send a big package with Interlink Express by Air Mail which was promised to be delivered in 5-7 days. This was an item of medical need and costed me about £200 to mail. The item did not reach there for a month and I had to make at least 50 phone calls in UK and overseas to track its delivery. Reached after six weeks. I took up this matter with customer service of that company who refunded the freight and my costs for phone calls! Little but some consolation!

• greatmum1 published 19/12/2004
    I put this review in a wrong place, did not know how to move it! Ira
  • JayHall1991 published 19/12/2004
    Good review a tad more detail would get to a higher rating though : ) Jay
  • luckyarchers published 08/08/2004
    Sorry to hear of your problems, but glad you got compensation.

Product Information : What Has Made You Happy Recently