What I would do if I won the lottery

What I would do if I won the lottery

Review of "What I would do if I won the lottery"

published 27/10/2008 | crystal4
Member since : 06/11/2007
Pro helping others
Cons others wanting your money

"if i won the lottery"

if i won the lottery i would spend more time with my husband who i hate being apart from. we would love to set up a childrens activity centre for kids of all ages as there is nothing or kids to do where we live. we would encourage parents to come along too as family fun is what is missing toay. as we both work with kids in one way or another we feel this would be really beneficial. also i would like to set up a centre for people of all ages who self harm, have low self esteem and cannot talk to anyone about it - again where we live there is nothing for this.
i would give some to my family to get them out of debt and have a good family holiday!

• marymoose99 published 28/10/2008
    Hi, and welcome to Ciao - you'll get more helpful ratings if you keep an eye on spellings/grammar etc (I find it helps to write reviews in Word first!) - the best thing to do is look at other more experienced members' reviews to get an idea of what makes a good review. I gave you a helpful rating as I like your ideas - I volunteer as a director/trustee for a self-harm charity in Cumbria, so it's a subject close to my heart - would love to chat more :o)
  • eljimbob published 27/10/2008
    Welome to Ciao :¬) James
  • 1st2thebar published 27/10/2008
    Hello, Welcome to Ciao - Thanks for sharing your thoughts:)

Product Information : What I would do if I won the lottery