What's On TV Magazine

What's On TV Magazine

Review of "What's On TV Magazine"

published 06/06/2009 | samanthab21
Member since : 05/06/2009
Pro Its easy to read
Cons Doesnt have that many puzzles
Quality of journalism
Quality of features
Quantity of advertising

"simple yet great what on tv magazine"

this magazine is my favourite as its simple yet imformtive magaizine that has everything you need from soaps to documentaries to dramas.

it costs as little as 47p and its best tv magazine for people who have freeview or sky. i byy this magazine every week without fail because i cant see myself buying any other and i nver will buy any other magazine but whats on tv.

if your a soap fan like me then you will love the soap diary which has a list of all whats happening throughout the week in soapland. i find the soap diary easy to read and mre understandable.

in my opnion whats on tv is definately value for money my only critisisum is that they shoukd put more puzzzles as i am a hug fan of puzzles.

• TheHairyGodmother published 20/01/2011
    Sorry but there is not enough information or opinion in this review to make it helpful from the point of view of a consumer looking at making a purchase. If you update please leave a message in my guestbook and I will return to re-rate.

Product Information : What's On TV Magazine