What's in my bag?

What's in my bag?

Review of "What's in my bag?"

published 20/06/2005 | mazzybaby35
Member since : 19/12/2004
Pro Every thing i need in one place
Cons Its Heavy

"Emergency supplies of all sorts"

Right picture the school kids with the rucksacks mine is very much like that but a ladies one . . .not that i m much of a lady. It has a drawstring on top 2 front pockets with buckles and can be worn exactly like a ruck sack.

As I open up my bag there is an inside pocket with a zip on the side. In the inside pocket is a fold up brush from Avon and my sunglasses in the zip bit is my tampax and tablets for headaches to be more precise Tescos ibuprofen.

Then, can't see bottom of bag so ill have to tip it out.
I have a telescopic brolly because sometimes I go to work with no coat and come out its poring so that's always in there.

There's my purse with £4.34 a few coupons and my main 3 credit cards and club cards. Then I have a credit card holder but the only cards in there club cards I don't use.

Then there is my cheque book, my last 7 payslips because I don't empty the rubbish out very often but seeing as i m here now I will take them out. There is about three empty sweet wrappers, a half packet of chewing gums and a snickers bar incase i m starving and got no money to buy a snack after work.

I have a tin of Nivea deodorant and a handbag size of hairspray. An almost empty Natori perfume bottle, think it's from Avon but been in there so long cant see writing on bottom. There are four different lipsticks and lip gloss one is my favourite sand art mosaic from Avon.

There are seven pens most of them from Argos as I visit this store on a daily basis. I do keep meaning to take the pens back honest lol.

There are my keys and my works name badge some strepsils because a few weeks ago I had a sore throat and my medicine I take every day.

Oh I just found my membership key for laser zone not that I been for the last four months. And this looks nothing like a key it looks like a round silver battery that you get in watches in a tear shape holder. This then goes in to your back pack and loads all your statistics and name in your pack and gets you discounts.

Just found thirty pence lurking in the bottom of my bag. Then there are 3 lighters and my ciggies there are about eight receipts. When I went to see return of the sith I was given a scratch card for buying large coke and popcorn and I actual won a small popcorn and drink ready for my next visit although have to go before end of this month to claim it.

Just reading my own review has scared me, makes me sound organised like I was a girl scout. I m neither but I was a brownie once.

And as for the two front pockets on the outside of my bag guess what's in them . . . go on guess!!

Nothing empty Zilch that even surprised me.

• carminator published 29/07/2005
    I've got a few Argos pens.....
  • Bouncebackability published 28/06/2005
    Hia! I'm Claire and a fellow Jack! I love the Lazerzone but also haven't been for ages,-I also have the Avon mosaic lipgloss but mines melted so it's not mosaic anymore just all one colour! Lol Claire x x
  • bandcamp published 27/06/2005
    Great review. 6 pens though? I'm hard pressed to find 1 here... I'm tempted to do this review now although in my 'college' bag it was all college stuff mostly - boring! hehe M x

Product Information : What's in my bag?

Listed on Ciao since: 06/10/2004