Review of "Whiskas"

published 04/01/2001 | alleykatz
Member since : 29/07/2000
Pro tasty my cats love it
Cons slightly more expensive than others for a smaller box
Food according to Life Stage
Variety of flavours
Tooth kind?
Nutritional Value

"seven out of seven prefer it"

My house mate and I have seven cats between us!!

They eat tinned meat,mine whiskas and whiskas sachets and hers felix, well we are all different arent we cats are no different to us lol

I give them biscuits aswell, its handy if you are going out for the night, where tinned meat tends to go off quickly especially in summer time or in a warm house, and they wont eat it when it starts to do that, well would you?
Our cats eat any biscuits to be honest, but I notice that these go a lot quicker than most of the other brands I put down.
They are smaller sized biscuits, though why the cute little shapes i dont know as well cats dont really take notice, they definitely smell nicer, no i havent tried them, but smell is always a good thing to do with cat food, if it smells good enough for you to eat (please dont) then usually our cats will eat it, if it smells a bit yuck they are likely to think the same thing.

They come in 3 different varietes, the fish, chicken, and meat, mine eat any of them though they seem to prefer the chicken variety, and they have 2 or 3 flavours in one box not just a whole box of chicken for example.

They also come in kitten and senior varieties for different aged cats.

And they come in different size packs, getting cheaper the bigger you buy.
all in all great biscuits for cats and worth that little bit more.

• Amy69 published 09/08/2009
    Thats a lot of cats! My two prefer cheaper brands, fortunately for me xx
  • peppermint published 04/01/2001
    As I don't have a cat I don't think this product would be much good to me at all! Thanks for the comment on my Millionaire opinion - if it makes you feel better I got the £100 question wrong - but I did press the wrong key by accident - honest! Keep rockin - Andy