White Arrow Express

White Arrow Express

Review of "White Arrow Express"

published 11/02/2003 | Weighbridge
Reliability of company
Competitiveness of charges/prices
Customer service

"Bad Customer Service"

I had 2 parcels collected from my address going back to a book club. Unfortunately my wife lost the receipts. After telephoning the depot for our area on Thursday night and leaving a message for them to ring me back, which they say they wiill do within 24 hours, still no calls. I tried 4 times on Friday. I got a call from the main Service Centre telling me to ring the depot on Saturday, which I did but with no answer again. I contacted the depot on Monday. Promised a return phone call. No such luck. Contacted Service Centre manager. She agreed that the depot should have phoned me. Tried again today. Spoke to Manager who said he would definately phone me back with the information I need. Again no phone call. Why do they bother having a phone and a customer service?

• criple published 11/02/2003
    Totally unacceptable customer service, hope you get things sorted.
  • petitesquirt published 11/02/2003
    Oh dear! I would have lost my temper and yelled at the manager and made him resolved there and then!
  • mizzame published 11/02/2003
    Don't even talk to me about White Arrow!

Product Information : White Arrow Express