White Arrow Express

White Arrow Express

Review of "White Arrow Express"

published 22/12/2004 | Clareabell
Member since : 17/06/2003
Pro None
Cons Everything
Speed of delivery
Reliability of company
Competitiveness of charges/prices
Customer service

"Dont use them - Unfortunatly Argos do"

I placed my order with Argos on 6th December and am still waiting for the delivery - of course these would happen to be Christmas presents and we are now on the 22nd December.

After the 1st attempted delivery they left me a card so I rang them and after about 20 minutes speking to an incoherent individual I manged to agree with them that they would leave the parcel with one of my neighbours (I gave them a choice of 4). the following day I returned from work to finnd a card - surprise surprise they had not delivered, they actually refused to leave it with my next door neighbour. I rang them again after this timne spending about 40 minutes on the phone and being told I was not able to speak a coherent person or a supervisor as she was "taking a break" they said the notes on the file said to leave with a neighbour - which of course they didnt do again.

They have actually done this 5 times, I asked if they could deliver to my work address and they said not unless it was on the same street!!!

I have contacted Argos as RWA returned the parcel to them and am now still waiting.

My advice - avoid them like the plague

• Ali1000 published 23/12/2004
    Hi, and welcome to Ciao. Sounds like you had a nightmare with these people! Hope you get a delivery soon. Ali :-)
  • ray52 published 22/12/2004
    Hi and a warm welcome to ciao. A good first review. I hope you enjoy the ciao experience. Ray
  • salem_witch published 22/12/2004
    Oh dear they sound terrible. I really hope they arrive tomorrow for you. Welcome to Ciao, I hope you enjoy it here!

Product Information : White Arrow Express