Review of "Who am I?"

published 14/01/2008 | shortnsweetlauraloo
Member since : 08/09/2007
Pro It's me!!!!
Cons As above!

"A Little Bit About Little Me"

So, here we are. Me sitting here about to tell evryone who I am.

My member name is shortnsweetlauraloo! Mainly cause...you guessed it, I'm short(ish), sweet, and my name is Laura (Lauraloo or Lau to those who know me!)

I'm a 25 year old mummy to two. I have a little girl, Abbie, who is two years old and a little boy, Riley who is just 6 months old. I live in a three bed house in the country...which is lovely!!

I also live with my fiance, father to our kids, Ray. I met him in a nightclub... there he was sitting in the corner looking all sad and cute, I just had to chat him up! And look where it got me, 4 years later, two gorgeous children and still going strong....not married yet, but working on that one!

Currently I'm still on maternity leave, I was an Assistant Restaurant Manager. I started this job at the tender age of 16, (which I skived college for!!!) When they decided to close the restaurant I worked in I got made redundant. Just after this I got pregnant with my little girl. A year later I returned to work for the same company again, only for them to close that restaurant whilst I was on maternity leave not too long ago...not many people can say they've been made redundant twice by the same company!!! Unlucky.

So... more about me:

Name - Laura
Sex - Female
Height - 5ft1
Weight - Too heavy!!
Eye colour - Green
Hair colour - Reddish/brown!
Occupation - Mummy

I was born in the town of Shrewsbury in Shropshire in 1982,I went to Crowmoor School and then the Wakeman. I eventually went to the Shrewsbury Sixth Form College in 1998, but soon realised it wasn't for me. Therefore didn't really grace them with my prescence an awful lot.

What do I like to do... Well, I love to be with my family. I also enjoy seeing my friends occassionally. I like going on the internet... using Ciao I think can be a great way to meet people and get your opinions heard.
I also like to watch movies, my all time fave has got to be Dirty Dancing I'm afraid, I also quite enjoy films based on real life events, for example 'The Rise of The Footsoldier' (although this was a bit of a let down to be honest!).
Music...I LOVE ROCK. Linkin Park, Nickelback, Papa Roach and several others are just brilliant....constantly banging my head to!

So, what am I going to be doing next... who knows. My maternity leave is about to end so on the lookout for my next career. I'm wanting to try something new so lets see what life brings!

• lillamarta published 19/01/2008
    Hi Laura, thanks for sharing a bit about you to us... welcome to Ciao! xx Lillu

offers "Who am I?"

Product Information : Who am I?

Listed on Ciao since: 04/05/2005