starry-ni... 3

starry-night

Member since:08.01.2010

Who am i, indeed?

11.01.2010

Advantages:
A  -  Z of me

Disadvantages:
A - Z of me .

16 Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful See ratings
  1. TheHairyGodmother
  2. jipp05
  3. Averilla
  1. JL132
  2. thedevilinme

A - Animals. I love animals, and have been vegetarian for many years, but something has been happening lately to make me think of going the whole 'hog' (no pun intended) and becoming Vegan.

B - butterfly. I have always been a bit of a butterfly, unfocussed and flitting from one thing to another.

C - cats. Love them.

D - daughter - my best friend.

E - Eccentric. I have been accused of being a little eccentric in my time, and if I am honest, I can see why. I live an alternative lifestyle, apparently, but it seems perfectly normal to me.

F - family. My family has always been important to me.

G - Grandparent. I am a grandparent, and enjoy every minute I am with my grandchildren. I loved my grandparents, and hold them in my heart still, so I hope I can do the name justice.

H - hurrying. I am always in a hurry. I was born like it, and cant' slow down.

I - Independent. Unfortunately, too independent for most men, so I remain single.

J - judgements. I have people who make unfair judgements on others. There is too much of that going on in the world.

K - Kangaroos - love them. They are so clever with their young.

L - Love. There is so much to love if people open their hearts to it!

M - mother. I love my mum. I also love being a mum.

N - Nanny, to my grandchildren, of course!

O - Openness. Open minded; open to new opportunities; open to new relationships.
Open to admitting defeat at times.

P - People watching. I love people watching, and would have loved to be an anthropologist.

Q - Queues. I hate queuing, but it is one of life's musts, so I have to be patient.

R - rest. Take enough rest, and you will feel healthier. People rush here and there ( I know, I am a prime example) but be more restful, and take your time. Remember the hare and the tortoise.

S - Stress. Abolish stress. Link it to the rest above, and you will feel much more peaceful. Don't sweat the small stuff, as the American's say.

T - Tea. Favourite drink, black with lemon and a teaspoon of sugar.

U - uh oh, hard one.

V - vanity. I hate vanity in all it's forms. We are all beautitul, we don't have to show off about it. I hate seeing actresses and the like with all the collagen, and botox, and facelifts. They were already beautiful.

W - Winter. I am not much of a winter person, but walking along the sea front on a crisp winter day, wrapped up in warm coat and scarf is the best.

X - Xray? Xylophone? Can't think of an X.

Y - Youthful. Well, I am on the inside, but the body is no longer willing to pretend!

Z - Zoos. I can't abide the places. Caging all those beautiful animals, under the notion that it stops them becoming extinct - stop capturing them and maybe they won't be! Which takes us back to A for animals.

Write your own review Report a problem with this review’s content

tune57 23.01.2010 16:31

Like the way you have written this x

Carmarama 17.01.2010 23:31

I agree with the S - stress! Nice to meet you.

ryann08 16.01.2010 11:46

Great read, certainly agree with the Zoo's :)