Wilko Willow Wall Basket

Wilko Willow Wall Basket

Review of "Wilko Willow Wall Basket"

published 20/04/2012 | harveydog52
Member since : 10/05/2006
I am Rufusdog on Dooyoo. Thank you for reading my reviews x
Pro Looks lovely
Cons None

"Lovely Hanging Basket For The Wall"

Wilko Wall Basket

Wilko Wall Basket

We usually have two wall planters hanging on each side of our back door but one of them was broken when we went out to sort out the garden so we decided to dump them and buy some new ones. We had a look in our local Wilkisnons and found these lovely baskets.

The Product

The baskets are made out of woven willow and match our hanging baskets. The bottom part is like a greeny grey colour and the top part it a dark brown which sets off the whole thing nicely. The basket measures 30 cms from side to side and is the same measurement in height. You can fit it about 5kg of soil in one of these containers. They are lined with plastic to keep in the dirt and water. The baskets cost £2.62 each which is brilliant.

Our Experience

We found these a nice size for the wall. The ones we had before were plastic ones that you hooked over two screws where as these you just need the one screw in the middle to hang it over. It was easy to fill up as you could lean it up against something and we managed to get three plants in each one.

Summary

I really like these little baskets and can't wait for the summer to come and the flowers to come out. I think they will look really pretty hanging down from them. I would highly recommend them.

• xxB3CC4xx published 23/04/2012
    This looks like a lovely little basket!
  • louisechackett published 20/04/2012