Witch Exfoliating Face Wash

Witch Exfoliating Face Wash

Cleanser / Exfoliator

Review of "Witch Exfoliating Face Wash"

published 13/05/2006 | prtn01
Member since : 12/05/2006
Pro A little goes a long way!
Cons Could not fault it!

"Teenage skin and I am 28!"

If like me you have mega oily skin which would be more suited to a fourteen year old but you are getting closer than you would like to think about to thirty! This product is great, I have always struggled to find and try different products for my skin but never could strike the right balance, one might exfoliate but dry out my skin or exfoliate to much and feel really like sandpaper then I'd end up with a face like an oiled tomato! This exfoliating facial wash has a gel like texture and little beads to scrub your skin which do not scratch. The gel texture makes a little go an extremely long way and it does not dry out my skin, its taken me a long time to find this and I love it!

• kittyfluff published 13/05/2006
    Have a read round of some other reviews to get the lvel of detail to get higher ratings..x
  • crutchley_am published 13/05/2006
    I think you could have done with including a little more information for the higher ratings here. Take a look around at other people's reviews and you should see what I mean. Happy to re-rate if you add to this, just put a note in my guestbook to let me know when you're done.
  • snake_plissken published 13/05/2006
    Welcome to Ciao, I'm sorry about the low rate but more information is needed. May I suggest that you take a look at similar reviews to see what is required. If you edit your review let me know by dropping me a line in my guestbook and I'll re-rate for you. :-)