Witch Exfoliating Face Wash

Witch Exfoliating Face Wash

Cleanser / Exfoliator

Review of "Witch Exfoliating Face Wash"

published 23/03/2007 | iwanttobeadragon
Member since : 08/02/2007
Pro Gentle exfoliator, effective at controlling spots and blackheads
Cons Difficult to wash off

"I'm addicted to witch"

I have horrible problem skin and have been using witch products now for years. I have to say they are the only face washes that work for me.
The exfoliating face wash is by absolute favorite for a number of reasons:

It is mild enough not to irritate or dry my sensitive skin yet it still manages to remove all traces of dirt and stubborn make-up. The exfoliating beads are very effective at reducing and preventing blackheads and at evening out skin tone and texture. Witch hazel is known for its antiseptic antiinflamatory properties and in my experience this has significantly helped to reduce my acne. It also has a really sublte pleasant aroma which is really important for something that is going to be that close to your nose for a period of time.

Another huge plus point for this face wash how easily obtainable and cheap it is, and that a little goes an extremely long way; I only tend to use a peanut sized blob and a tube lasts me a couple of months.

The only problem I can think of is that the exfoliating beads are a little difficult to wash off thoroughly, I often find small white beads along my hairline! They do brush off easily though once your face is dry.

I would definatey recommend this product to anyone who has problems with acne, blackheads or uneven complexion. For me is has been hugely effective at reducing and even eliminating these problems and for the price you can't go wrong.

• salem_witch published 24/03/2007
    This does sound good. You say it's cheap but how much is it?
  • Bollinger28 published 23/03/2007
    I do like how this stuff makes me skin feel after application, I just wish it had more granules in it. Lexy