Wizz Air

Review of "Wizz Air"

published 06/12/2012 | signsandletters
Member since : 05/12/2012
Pro cheap
Cons remote airports, uncomfortable schedule
How often do you travel with this airline
Where did you book
Food Quality
Customer Service
Punctuality

"Wizzair - very cheap flights"

Budget airlines. I mean, very budget airlines, sometimes the ticket prices are just insanely low. They fly from smaller airports which might sometimes be more difficult to access, their flights are not very frequent, and they might take off only early in the morning or late in the evening, which means you have to be at the airport at nigh. But this is perhaps the cheapest alternative I have used to get to Eastern Europe. They do not have that many destinations yet, but I do see a huge progress in this for the last two years.

The airplanes are small, the crew is friendly. I have never experienced a delay or any problems so far. I think Wizz Air is the ideal option for those who place their budget above their comfort... as long as there are flights in their destination, of course.

• KateHurst published 06/01/2013
    I think perhaps a few details on the check-in process, specific destinations and departure locations, as well as the price of tickets would be useful.