Woods Supplements

Woods Supplements

Review of "Woods Supplements"

published 08/09/2003 | Flosta
Member since : 08/09/2003
Pro Products are very good indeed!
Cons Service is dreadful, Online service diabolical.

"Good Products, Dreadful Service."

Having read the comments on Woods Supplements, I have to say that I have suffered similar experiences every time I have ordered goods, either by Post, or Phone. Trying to Order Online is so frustrating. Half the Items I want to order, are not shown online at all, and after all my past "Order Horrors" I dont feel inclined to order via Email either. I Love the Glucosamine Cream Joint Rub. Its cheap, and very good value. AND, IT WORKS! But I now buy a similar product from Holland & Barratt. Tho' dearer, at least you take the product home there and then, without all the angst that goes with ordering from Woods Supplements. Do they ever stop to consider how much money they must be losing, having such shoddy service?

• Cici_Ying published 11/09/2003
    never heard of this place
  • numberthree published 09/09/2003
    Welcome to Ciao. Sorry about the FH rating but I'm still not sure what Woods Supplements supply. Keep writing ops though and have a look around the site at other ops to give you an idea of what to include.
  • ms004902 published 09/09/2003
    Welkommen. Thanks for the info. Try sectioning out your opinion. Stay Cool And Look After Yourself

Product Information : Woods Supplements