burnie 1

burnie

Member since:24.04.2001

no longer a phone company

17.06.2001

Advantages:
used to be a good company

Disadvantages:
As soon as they learn you are leaving, they loose interest in customer care

Recommendable No:

Line Quality

Customer service quality

Tariffs & Charges

Range of services (call waiting, etc)

Customer service waiting timesVery long

Accuracy of ChargesSatisfactory

6 Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful See ratings
  1. danradders
  2. MISSBISHI
  3. sue26
  1. LICARUS

I have already written a review about Worldonline, but after my dealings with them this week i thought i had better write an other review.

I received a letter from Worldonline, telling me that they were no longer going to provide a telephone service to their customers.

They are going to be only an ISP. They basically then gave me the option of changing to an other telephone company or going with the company of their choice which was a company called Servista.

After weighing up my options, and feeling let down by Worldonline. I decided to go back to BT.

I contacted BT, gave them my reasons for wanting to come back and then was told that it would take 30 days to transfer back to BT. I said that this was fine as my service with Worldonline did not stop untill the 12 July(BT told me i would join them by the 7 July)

The man from Bt told me that they wold contact Worldonline and that i could sit back and relax while they took care of everything.

Imagine my surprise,when three days later i recieved a letter from Worldonline, telling me how sorry they are to lose my custom and that they have arranged with my new telophone company for the changeover to take place in SEVEN days time instead of the usuall 30 days.

I contacted BT, and asked them if this was going to happen, the lady i spoke to said that although they could not promise the switchover within seven days they would try their best to have me re-connected when Worldonline cease my telephone service. So i am currently waiting on Worldonline to cease my line and hopefully BT re-connecting me the same day!

I was going to stay with Worldonline as my ISP, but after treating me this way i have contacted them and told them i will no longer be using them for this service aswell. I can not see many people staying with this company if they are going to treat their customers this way.

I run my business from home, and need my telephone. If Bt do take 30 days to transfer me back to them and Worldonline dis-connect me next week, i am going to be without the use of a phone for the next three weeks.

I am sure you agree this is not something i am looking forward to.

Add the first comment!