Worlds Apart Pop-Up Tunnel

Worlds Apart Pop-Up Tunnel

Playhouse, Climbing Frame/Playground Set

Review of "Worlds Apart Pop-Up Tunnel"

published 09/01/2014 | haybel19
Member since : 03/06/2013
Pro very well made and designed play tunnel
Cons None
Wear and Tear
Age Group

"Tunnelling!"

My daughter absolutely loves tunnels, and crawling through things, be it behind my mums sofa which has to be pulled away from the wall especially, between peoples legs or even under the coffee table and so naturally at Christmas a play tunnel was top of our list of items to buy.

The Worlds Apart tunnel comes in other colour choices than the picture shown- ours is pink, blue and yellow and the newer version has holes in the sides making it ideal for use with ball pit balls which my daughter also loves. She loves to poke the balls through the holes, or poke out her hands and wave at us.

The tunnel can also be used in conjunction with the pop up tent in the range which we also have. The tunnel is designed to fit into one of the tent openings, and they works very well together and have provided hours of fun.

The tunnel is very easy to pop up and down, folding completely flat and as such is very easy to store, and literally takes seconds to set up again. The tunnel is really well made and designed and excellent quality. I really can see this lasting well and cannot recommend this highly enough. As it is fabric and light in colour however it would really only be suitable for indoor use.

It is widely available - I purchased our tunnel from Amazon for £15 and it is currently for sale for £19.99.

My daughter who is 15 months old absolutely loves her tunnel and will happily play for hours and we often have to take it with us if going to the Grandparents. It works very well with the tent and ball bit balls but keeps her equally amused when used alone.

This review also appears on DOOYOO under the same username.

• moistbabe published 10/01/2014
    We had one of these when my kids were little and it was very popular
  • AnneLorraine1 published 10/01/2014
    My children used to love their tunnel