Worms

Fishing Bait

Review of "Worms"

published 28/09/2015 | Linkan23
Member since : 28/09/2015
Hi! I'm a 18 year old boy from Northern of Sweden. I work part time as a chef and I've recently graduated the restaurant programme at my school, called Restaurant & Food. I will try to do some reviews on that subject!
Good
Pro Good for angling bass
Cons Can be hard to find
Ease of Use

"Worms as fishing bait"

As a experienced fisher (not professional, just experienced) worms are fine to use as bait. Some fish can't resist the worms, the only downside is that you can only use this for angling and not fly fishing.

And from my point of view the thrill of fishing really comes from fly fishing. But if you want to catch bass peacefully with maybe your grandchildren, worms really do work. Keep in mind that they are a bit hard to place on the hook and it can get messy.

But I really recommend using worms if you're a beginner to fishing as it shows result and you don't end up sitting there for hours without feeling the real thrill of a fish trying to escape your hook.

• Secre published 30/09/2015
    I'm not sure this is relevant to worms in general in honesty. I'd be expecting to read about worms in their natural habitat here. Ummm...perhaps writing this in a fishing tackle section of the site but aiming for 500 words and writing about what worms are best,w hy they are best, what hints you have to give, how much you'd expect to pay, do you use them alive or dead etc etc.
  • Nymphypig published 29/09/2015