Yamaha SR125

Dual Purpose - 124.91 ccm

Review of "Yamaha SR125"

published 12/04/2009 | dvarley
Member since : 12/04/2009
Pro Perfect learner bike!
Cons Not very much power
Performance
Reliability
Handling
Customer service

"Perfect learner bike!"

I bought one of these bike at the age of 17, ready to lean on and go for my bike test. This bike without and doubt is one of the easiest 125cc motorbikes to ride with a low seat height and very comfortable rider position. The bike is not the most powerfull 125cc, but as a first bike power is your last need! This bike sailed me through my test and now i have a big bike! I think this bike is perfect for a lady or a person of smaller build. My own bike never let me down, and talking to other owners of the same bike they all agree with that. One of the major factors these days when it comes to personal transport cost(feul) and on this bike you will be spending very little to travel a long way! Very high mpg! Reccommended buy!

• TheHairyGodmother published 17/02/2011
    Sorry but there is not enough information or opinion in this review to make it helpful from the point of view of a consumer looking at making a purchase. If you update please leave a message in my guestbook and I will return to re-rate.
  • Soho_Black published 09/01/2011
    Good start, but needs a lot more information to make it very useful.