Yankee Candle Lemon Lavender Wax Potpourri Tart

Yankee Candle Lemon Lavender Wax Potpourri Tart

Review of "Yankee Candle Lemon Lavender Wax Potpourri Tart"

published 19/05/2012 | xxfoxyredxx
Member since : 01/10/2006
Reviews : 2005
Am currently popping loads of reviews on here from Dooyoo before that site crashes out completely! Happy to read and rate reviews as always....Christmas is a coming for all us all too soon eh! x Melanie x
Pro Everything
Cons None at all, this is simply gorgeous!

"Lemon and Lavender is a perfect combination for me and Yankee!"

On a recent shopping trip I was lucky enough to come across a huge collection of Yankee Candle products. There were so many candles and the likes to sniff through and in all different sizes including tea lights, votives and huge 2 wick candles to choose from ranging from about £1.30 (a tart which is what I purchased) to about £18.00 a candle and offering from 4 hours burning time to a 150 hours. Because I wasn't overly familiar with the range (in fact this was the first time I ever treated myself or owned anything at all Yankee Candle) I treated myself to the tarts to see how I got on.

I had however smelt this lit in someone elses home albeit a candle and loved the aroma so much it got me asking my mate what it was and this is why when I spotted it out I bought it!

The Packaging:

The lilac coloured wax tart comes in securely wrapped in a see-through plastic wrapper with a photograph of lemons on the front of it and we are told that it is Yankee Candle 'With pure, natural extracts'. On the back of the wrapper other information listed includes small diagrams of do's and dont's, we are told that this should burn for around the 8 hour mark and contact details for Yankee Candles are given.

The Tart Itself:

Well like I have just mentioned this wax tart is a lilac in colour. Thick and round in shape with fluted edges before you even take this out of the wrapper you can smell this wonderful, gorgeous, classy scent and all you have to do is stick it in an oil burner where you'd usually pop oil or something into and light a tea light under it to warm the scent up.

This is highly fragranced even before lighting it and basically as soon as it is lit it releases the scent immediately.

The fragrance of this is simply gorgeous and I love it. Well blended, not one bit harsh it just has a delicate, sweet and fresh clean of lavender to it which isn't really heavy and blended with a lemon fragrance to round it off and lift it up making it rather airy in fragrance, like I say it isn't harsh and overwhelming at all.

I find this is wonderful at freshening a room up, in fact the smell of this one wafts throughout my whole flat not only whilst it is burning either but the fragrance of this lingers in my home for a good few hours too after burning it and it easily gave me 8 hours burning time this one, if not a little more!

This review is also posted on Dooyoo under this same username.

• theredrobin published 22/05/2012
    I still need to try yankee candles.. I always see good reviews for them.. maybe I should give them a go myself lol
  • RosesAreRed1207 published 20/05/2012
    Nasty niffs.... I like that term lol x
  • daisyleex published 19/05/2012