Yes To Coconut Hand & Cuticle Cream

Review of "Yes To Coconut Hand & Cuticle Cream"

published 01/06/2017 | beautybuff
Member since : 22/03/2014
Enjoying life, busy working full time and having fun with my family and always on the lookout for new beauty innovations!
Pro moisturising without being greasy
Cons none
Does it smell good?
How easily is it absorbed?

"Handy cream"

Yes To Coconut Hand & Cuticle Cream

I have had the "yes to..." branded wipes before, but never the coconut range. I had been looking at a few gift sets online and was tempted but resisted for a while. Then a good friend gave me an assorted hamper at Christmas which included this coconut hand cream.

Firs impressions
The tube is 75ml and mainly white. It is easy to squeeze out the product from the tube and it doesn't ooze out all at once.

In use
I love the texture, consistency and aroma of this hand cream. It is lightly fragranced and unmistakable coconut wihout being too sickly or reminding me of the drink, Malibu!

What they say
This hand and cuticle saver helps to smooth and restore dry, cracked skin. Formulated with Virgin Coconut Oil, rich in Vitamins A, C and E, providing nutrients that keep hands and cuticles protected.

Features
Easy to use tube so you can squeeze to your heart's content for more hand holding.

Benefits
Yes To Coconut naturally derived formulations combine quick-absorbing, moisture-rich virgin Coconut oil and other non-greasy moisturisers to help smooth dry skin. Use to help hydrate and restore skin to its natural gorgeousness.

My thoughts
I do think this hand and nail cream is nice and I also use it on my body as it is thicker than a normal body lotion. I find it especially handy after a fake tanning session to dilute the elbows, knees, ankles and feet so I don't get a build up of product. Because of this I get through a lot of hand cream so I was pleased with the larger size of this tube and the fragrance was definitely a bonus. This tube will last me a few weeks of regular use and a massage around the cuticles will also help to promote healthy nails and nail growth. I have also had to share it with my daughter (aged 6) who also loves it so it may not last as long as I originally hoped!

Price and availability
This hand cream is priced £6.99 in Superdrug. I have seen it included in sets though so it works out better value if you don't mind using the other products in the set. I am not sure how easy this is to find in store, I don't think I have ever seen it other than in TK Maxx but I am sure it can be found in upmarket shops.

Final word
This is a great, non greasy formula that I reach for a lot. I am so glad that my friend bought it for me and I got to try it. If I see the sets on a good offer I would not hesitate to buy it again in the future.

• DanniiJ18 published 11/06/2017
    vh x
  • siberian-queen published 05/06/2017
    vh
  • LiveMusicLoverLyn published 03/06/2017

offers "Yes To Coconut Hand & Cuticle Cream"