Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

Review of "Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)"

published 03/12/2002 | lbevan
Member since : 27/11/2002
Pro Adds a classy touch to your make up bag
Cons Expensive

"Goodbye Black Eyes"

I have always suffered from dark circles under the eyes, and my eyelids are also quite dark. I got married recently, and, having never been able to cover up these dark areas, I employed a professional make-up artist to make me look beautiful.

I was amazed when I looked in the mirror after my first trial, for the first time that I remember I didn't look like I hadn't slept in weeks. The lady told me that she had used YSL Touche Eclat to remove the darkness, and, following the wedding, I bought some.

Buying this wonder product is not easy, as I prefer to buy online and it is difficult to find online, but I did, and after about a month's wait due to stock problems, the wonderous gold tube arrived, to much delight.

The product is very nicely packaged, and inside the chic box you will find a classy looking gold tube with a brush on the end. To get the concealer to the brush you have to pump the button on the end about 30 times. The first time I primed the brush I found I had got too much on the brush, so be warned.

My husband was amazed that my dark eyes and circles had disappeared, and it is very easy to apply. I am not a professional make-up artist, and the effects are wonderful. I just dot it where I want it and then pat with my ring finger to blend. It does add contours to your face, so I often use it around my lips and on my cheeks, and also under my eye brows. You can use it alone or with foundation, and as I don't normally wear make-up it suits me because it doesn't take long to apply, and I don't have to wear full make-up on top of it.

I have very very sensitive skin, and this product has caused my face to itch only once, and then I wore it with powder over the top, so I suspect it was the powder that was causing the reaction. It was nowhere near as serious as other reactions I have had from make-up.

I don't wear this product every day, simply because I am not that sort of person, but my husband and I call it the "happy concealer" because it really does lift my confidence to know that the dark circles have gone!

• vixsta14 published 22/06/2006
    Great review of a truly fantastic product xx
  • royray published 09/12/2002
    I could do with an awful lot of this concealer,an excellent first op,very well written,take care,pat.
  • Cazz published 04/12/2002
    I do like this but BenEfit Ooh La Lift is actually better - give it a try sometime! Cazz xx (a fellow dark-circler)

Product Information : Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

YSL Touche Eclat Highlighter. This truly unique product works to bring luminosity and radiance to eye areas suffering from discolouration. Simply click the bottom of the gilded pen dispenser and a drop of this lightweight liquid is distributed onto the brush.

Long Name: Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch), Touche Eclat Highlighter 2.5ml, Touche Eclat Radiant Touch Concealer, Touche Eclat, Touche Eclat Instant Highlighter, Touche Eclat Radiant Touch No.1, Touche Eclat Shade 1, Touche Eclat Radiant Touch Highlighting Pen, Radiant Touch 1 Light Beige, Radiant Touch 2 Beige, Radiant Touch 3 Medium Beige

Type: Face Make-up, Eye Make-up, Face Cream / Treatment