Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

Review of "Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)"

published 19/06/2007 | samy12345
Member since : 10/05/2007
Pro Great concealer, smooth and long lasting
Cons Expensive

"YSL Touche Eclat (radiant Touch)"

f I could only have one item in my handbag I would have to go for YSL Touch Éclat.
I’ve been using it now for about three years and it’s the only thing I just can’t fault.
I remember watching a programme with Geri Halliwell and she pulled it out of her handbag and slapped a load on and I though it looked so expensive. In my opinion is its good enough for every celebrity out there and every makeup artist rates it, then its good enough for me.

I couldn’t believe it when for my birthday my mum had brought me one. I was so excited when I saw the gold box and got it straight out. It is such a luxurious item and the beautiful gold pen in comes in is so exquisite.
I think I inherited my dark circles from my mum because no matter how much sleep we get our eyes always look dark, sometimes mine even look bruised and you can see all the little purple capillaries under my translucent skin.
Once I discovered make-up I started trying every type of concealer out there, I’d buy thick ones and light shimmery ones but everything always made me look worse than when I started.
If I used a thick one the skin under my eyes could get dry and crack and it was always hard work getting it off at night.
I always found that in photos I would have these bright white eyes that made me look like a clown and I always felt caked in make-up.

Touch Éclat claims:
To contain light reflecting pigments to disguise dark circles around the eyes and dull areas like the sides of the nose and the hollow of the chin.
It claims to bring luminosity and radiance to?

When you first use this you have to click the button at the bottom a few times to get it working.
It’s great because it won’t just push out a big blob of it that you end up wasting.
A small amount comes out at a time and it comes up through the brush so you can just stroke it straight on.
At the time this came out it was a really unique because of the pen shape and the push button and brush, however now there are loads of copies on the market but don’t be fooled by them.
Once you have some of the lightweight concealer on your brush simply stroke it under your eyes, making sure you only put it right in the crease of your under-eye. You don’t want to it go onto your cheeks.
Then simply pat it in with your little finger.
You shouldn’t rub the skin under your eye and you will rub the concealer off if you do this.

This lasts ages, in fact I use it everyday and sometimes twice a day, and I only have to buy one every three months. Considering the price is around £21 I think this is good value for money. If like me before you would try different ones at around £6 a time you are probably spending more than this over a three month period.
It really is like a little piece of luxury in your make-up bad and I take mine everywhere. I never get bored of seeing it and it always makes me feel great.
Because the gold pen is shiny it doesn’t get dirty and it never looks old. For the whole time you have it it will look as good as new.
I would suggest washing the brush once a week with a little face wash. This is just because sometimes the brush can get a little dirty from eyeliner and mascara.

Even though this is designed to be used on other areas of your face I only use it for under my eyes, the corners of my eyes to brighten them and sometimes a little on the top line of my lips to make them look abit pouty.
I find it a little to shimmery to use any where else and I would not use this if your intention is to put it on spots as it will only highlight them more.

I think this would be a great product for all ages, I love it and my mum loves it, she loves it because it doesn’t crease in the wrinkles under her eyes.
When I use this I don’t even feel like I have anything on and I can use it when I’m pale and when I’ve got my fake tan on.

It is available from most department stores and most online beauty websites sell it. The cheapest I’ve found it for is £15 but the postage cost normally tops it up to around £19. Personally I like going into Debenhams or Fenwicks to buy mine, just because I think there’s nothing like buying it in a shop.

To sum things up I would thoroughly recommend this, don’t be put off by the price because it is truly worth the money and to be honest I’m surprised it doesn’t cost more. Since the first time I used it I decided I won’t use anything else. And I think most people would say the same.

• shazzaspannered published 19/06/2007
    I keep meaning to get myself one of these as they were selling them on the Superdrug website for £10 which is excellent value! x
  • dahia published 19/06/2007
    i wanted to buy it recently, but then it was too expensive for me... 25 euros in germany. a little bit pricey but when i have the money i will buy it! thanks for the review. dahia
  • CezaWeza published 19/06/2007
    Sounds great! Maybe I'll get this as I suffer from dark circles under my eyes. C x

Product Information : Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

YSL Touche Eclat Highlighter. This truly unique product works to bring luminosity and radiance to eye areas suffering from discolouration. Simply click the bottom of the gilded pen dispenser and a drop of this lightweight liquid is distributed onto the brush.

Long Name: Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch), Touche Eclat Highlighter 2.5ml, Touche Eclat Radiant Touch Concealer, Touche Eclat, Touche Eclat Instant Highlighter, Touche Eclat Radiant Touch No.1, Touche Eclat Shade 1, Touche Eclat Radiant Touch Highlighting Pen, Radiant Touch 1 Light Beige, Radiant Touch 2 Beige, Radiant Touch 3 Medium Beige

Type: Face Make-up, Eye Make-up, Face Cream / Treatment