Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

Review of "Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)"

published 20/02/2012 | anettefahlen
Member since : 19/02/2012
Pro cover dark circles perfectly and small wrinkles dissapears
Cons Little bit expensive
Length of Coverage
Ease of Removal
Visibility

"Touche Eclat- the best under eye cover!"

In my opinion Touche eclat is the most efficent under eye cover. Great coverage, light and blends perfectly onto the skin.

Im a a skin therapist and love trying new makeup. Touche eclat is one of my favourites in my makeupbag and I use it every day on yself and my customers. It has a great colour that match the skin perfect. I belive that it is one of the best under eye cover on the market. The price is a little bit high but I know it is worth it. I had my Touch Eclat for over a year and I use it every day all year round. One of my customers came back after I have tried it on her and bougt five Touche Eclat to all the women in her family, because she thougt that it was super!

• catsholiday published 20/02/2012
    This needs a lot more detail about the product and more of your experience using it

Product Information : Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

YSL Touche Eclat Highlighter. This truly unique product works to bring luminosity and radiance to eye areas suffering from discolouration. Simply click the bottom of the gilded pen dispenser and a drop of this lightweight liquid is distributed onto the brush.

Long Name: Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch), Touche Eclat Highlighter 2.5ml, Touche Eclat Radiant Touch Concealer, Touche Eclat, Touche Eclat Instant Highlighter, Touche Eclat Radiant Touch No.1, Touche Eclat Shade 1, Touche Eclat Radiant Touch Highlighting Pen, Radiant Touch 1 Light Beige, Radiant Touch 2 Beige, Radiant Touch 3 Medium Beige

Type: Face Make-up, Eye Make-up, Face Cream / Treatment