Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

Review of "Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)"

published 04/07/2012 | sjcox33
Member since : 02/07/2012
I am Mummy to a gorgeous little boy, and fiance to the best bloke ever..I am slowly tiptoeing my way around reviewing products on here and DOOYOO so bear with me please and I will find my voice..
Pro You don't need a full face of makeup...lasts AGES...new shades = more options..multipurpose use..
Cons You dont know when it's going to run out!!
Length of Coverage
Ease of Removal
Visibility

"A definate beauty MUST HAVE!!"

I must say i am not surprised to hear that this little cult beauty product has just celebrated its 20th year as the uk's no1 luxury beauty product...this product is phenomainally AMAZING and is my EVERYTHING!!! I've been using it for about 6 years when my mum bought me one for my birthday and had always used the original shade 1...it sculpts...it highlights...it gives radiance...it banishes dark circles...i even use it as a base for my eyeshadow and lipstick!! I even use it when im not wearing any other makeup on my days off so its perfect for those ladies who like the au naturel look..

I will note here i am of a fair to medium complexion...but often use the sunbeds and fake tan. But because this is a transparent colour it blends with your skin torn regardless of your skin tone. You just have to look at the celebrities who use Touche Eclat and there is your proof. You have Kate Middleton, Rihanna, Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss. All of whom have a range of skin tones but can wear Touche Eclat with ease.

And now Yves Saint Laurent have spoiled us with 10 new shades for different tones! Alongside the original which i pop on top of my foundation to highlight my cheeks, brows and dark circles, I now also use shade 4.5 (which is a bit more yellow for when im especially dark under my eyes and for spots and shade 3 (which is a more tanned tone) in the hollow of my cheeks to define and sculpt.

All you need is one click to achieve maximum results. Apply your foundation first, Touche Eclat is applied on top, dab in gently, try not to drag the delicate eye area, the technology in this means it just glides onto the skin. Within 30 seconds the colour will adapt to your skintone. I always apply mine facing the window as you can really see the light reflecting technology that's exclusive to YSL work. Doing this also enables you to see how little you really need.Touche Eclat will never sit in the lines and wrinkles either. It has a treatment in there which actually hydrates the eye area and will never sit cakey or chalky (the same can't be said for other 'versions') However if on the rare occasion it is sitting dry, consider changing your eye cream as this could be the problem.

My fiance is an avid footballer and during a recent game was elbowed in the eye causing an absolute beauty of a purple and black eye. His job is of a professional nature and obviously to rock up sporting a black eye would have done nothing for his clients, so we tried Touche Eclat...(more out of intrigue than actually thinking it would work) I was amazed at the results for something as dark as that was and according to him for the whole 10 days he was 'made up' not one person noticed a) the black eye or b) his makeup!

For all the ladies out there who are 'struggling' with this I'd highly recommend popping to your nearest counter and asking for their expertise...you may need a slight tweek in your shade.

• Ryanellaxx published 04/07/2012
    i never got on with this!
  • peteellis published 04/07/2012
    forgot to mention it is posted on dooyoo :-) good review
  • Frannybooboo published 04/07/2012
    I love the fact you used it on your other half! Great review x

Product Information : Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

YSL Touche Eclat Highlighter. This truly unique product works to bring luminosity and radiance to eye areas suffering from discolouration. Simply click the bottom of the gilded pen dispenser and a drop of this lightweight liquid is distributed onto the brush.

Long Name: Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch), Touche Eclat Highlighter 2.5ml, Touche Eclat Radiant Touch Concealer, Touche Eclat, Touche Eclat Instant Highlighter, Touche Eclat Radiant Touch No.1, Touche Eclat Shade 1, Touche Eclat Radiant Touch Highlighting Pen, Radiant Touch 1 Light Beige, Radiant Touch 2 Beige, Radiant Touch 3 Medium Beige

Type: Face Make-up, Eye Make-up, Face Cream / Treatment