Zanussi ZHC 605

Zanussi ZHC 605

Hoods, Cooker Hoods - Chimney, Chimney/Decorative Hood - 1 motor, 2 motors - Metal Filter, Fleece Filter - Wall Chimney - Width: 60

Review of "Zanussi ZHC 605"

published 29/04/2012 | randy_edith
Member since : 25/09/2011
Well I didn't dig the hole deep enough and now something's dug poor Gertie back up, I think it's a fox, it's very upsetting to see
Pro It looks nice and it traps the smells well
Cons The light blows, it is very noisy on full
Performance
User's Manual
Cleaning & Maintenance

"THis is a good hood from Zanussi"

Zanussi ZHC 605 my cooker hood in my kitchen

Zanussi ZHC 605 my cooker hood in my kitchen

I have a lovely cooker hood over my electric hob and it is a very good make and model. It is a Zanussi ZHC 605. I bought this from new when they came to fit me my new kitchen and this cost me £399 which I thought was a lot of money to spend but I was told this would last me and that it was a good make. I have had Zanussi things before and I have ever been disappointed in them.

I like this lovely cooker hood but the only thing is that it is very loud when I switch it onto full extraction. It has three settings, slow, medium and fast and the bottom two are not so loud but the fast setting is very loud indeed so that if the phone rings and I am in the kitchen and cooking I cannot hear it ring.

It has charcoal filters but the man said he could vent it to the outside if I wanted to but once he explained I decided on the charcoal filters. I have had to replace these twice now and I have had the cooker hood for three years so I think that is fine. I think it looks nice too and it suits my kitchen and I think it looks lovely and moderns.

It has two little lights underneath the hood and two tiny little switches but if I run my fingers underneath the hood I can easily find them. The right light tends to blow a lot though and I have to get a replacement bulb for that side.

It traps the smells very well when I do cook my food and in that respect I am very pleased and impressed by this cooker hood. I clean the outside with my Astonish and inside I use my proper clean which is designed for cleaning inside the hood.

I do love my hood and I am very pleased with it and think it looks nice and people have admired it.

I recommend this hood to you.

• Coloneljohn published 13/05/2012