Zanzibar (Tanzania)

Zanzibar (Tanzania)

Review of "Zanzibar (Tanzania)"

published 02/04/2009 | martinryder123
Member since : 02/04/2009
Pro New place to visit
Cons Nothing like that
Sightseeing
Shopping
Nightlife
Ease of getting around

"Unforgettable Trip To Zanzibar Island"

I was on a trip to Zanzibar Island from last few months. It was amazing to be there, and there are many places to visit having the wonderful views, this trip was one of the best trip in my life. All it credits goes to flights.worldmapsinfo.com that makes my travel so wonderful. I visited all around the Zanzibar Island and finally compiled a list which can be helpful to anyone if planning to visit Zanzibar Island.

Here are some of the most popular destinations in the Zanzibar Island:

1 Mkokotoni
2 Kiwengwa
3 Fuoni

I would recommend this site to all, just take a glimpse of it before planning your visit to Zanzibar Island. It is really a great place to visit and i will never forgot that place in my life...

• TheHairyGodmother published 28/02/2011
    Sorry but there is not enough information or opinion in this review to make it helpful from the point of view of a consumer looking at making a purchase. If you update please leave a message in my guestbook and I will return to re-rate.
  • Phantom_Wombat published 02/04/2009
    Rather than just list the popular destinations it'd be great if you could tell us something about your experiences of each of them. Send me a note if you decide to expand the review and I'll re-rate it.
  • Bollinger28 published 02/04/2009
    It would be helpful if you shared more of your thoughts and experiences of this island

Product Information : Zanzibar (Tanzania)

Listed on Ciao since: 15/06/2001