Zovirax Cold Sore Cream

Zovirax Cold Sore Cream

For Mouth Ulcers & Cold Sores - Cream

Review of "Zovirax Cold Sore Cream"

published 12/03/2002 | spiceyspice
Member since : 01/02/2002
Pro easily available, works great
Cons Can be a bit expensive
Side effects
Effectiveness

"oh no not another cold sore"

Yep, I know the feeling, as a child I suffered badly with cold sores maybe 3 or 4 at a time, although I would pick them and probably spead the virus.

It would seem that that is exactly the problem and there is no cure, the virus (herpes) lives within our glands and can erupt at any time (particularly at time of stress when or when our immune system is under attack).

Of course Zorvirax was not available then, but now I have a tube or pump dispenser in the house all the time, although they seem more prevalent during the colder months. In fact I brought a pump container just yesterday, it is available and all good chemists and even some supermarkets stock it, it cost £6.95 and the tube is £4.95 (I think) or there about. I always go the the large option. My partner has a cold sore on his face which has been getting worse for the last day or so (couldn’t find the Zovirax) so had to purchase another) however it has relieved the soreness already and will be gone by tomorrow.

• Honey_Bee published 12/03/2002
    If you delete the other paragraphs that are repeated it would be better, as it has alot of detail in it even without the repeated parapgraphs!!! (lol) :oD
  • Honey_Bee published 12/03/2002
    Great op, full of detail. I luckily (touch wood) have never had a cold sore. :oD
  • purebitch published 12/03/2002
    Nice op, but one paragraph has been repeated three times. As far as i can tell, it is word for word as well. :)

offers "Zovirax Cold Sore Cream"