Home > Internet > Health, Family & Lifestyle > .org Health, Family & Lifestyle > amnesty.org (Amnesty International)

Community images

Reviews - amnesty.org (Amnesty International)

Charity & Environmental

> Show product information

User reviews

Filter by
Review type
  • standard reviews (6)
Product rating
  • (4)
  • (2)
Sort by Helpfulness
  • Helpfulness
  • Product rating
  • Date

Excellent

“Send a Letter, Save a Life”

published 13/11/2002

make a difference in the world

can be overwhelming

Have you ever criticised the government? I know I have! At least a couple of times a week, in fact. Right now, I could publish on the Internet the fact that I disagree with Tony Blair on a certain issue and nothing would happen to me. Many other people in the world, however, are not as fortunate...

> Read review

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Excellent

You do good.

Pity that the organisation has no reason yet to cl...

When I had settled down in my job and the town I had been sent to (I didn’t know of its existence before I was, Germany is a large country, you know!) and didn’t have to think about myself all the time any longer, I thought it would be a good idea to do something for other people...

> Read review

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Super

Comprehensive

A little clumsy

I should come clean right now and say that I have been a member of Amnesty for years, so from that perspective I'm probably a little biased. But give me a pint and an evening in a pub with someone who is foolish enough to bring up the topic and I'll defend them to the death, or at least until...

> Read review

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Excellent

“Make a difference now.”

published 24/09/2002

You can make a difference.

None

Every now and then a news article will come along that has the power to make most people in this country angry - around the world there are all kinds of injustices, and many of them do make you want to stand up and do something. As an ordinary person, there doesn't seem to be much scope for this...

> Read review

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Excellent

An amazing charity, please give as much as you can...

Bullying techniques to gain contributions

Before I begin, I would just like to make it clear that I respect and hold in high regard all of the work that the various charities and in particular Amnesty International do. However, there appears to be a familiar trait occurring on every high street in Britain, something I like to call the...

> Read review

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Super

“Amnesty International UK”

published 11/07/2000

Fast, easy to navigate, and large database of info...

None

Amnesty International’s UK operations are detailed at length on their impressive web site www.amnesty.org.uk. Visitors can learn about AI-UK’s scope of activities and campaign news. There is a wealth of back-up information for each particular campaign; two major campaigns at the moment are a...

> Read review

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Most popular similar offers

Our recommendation for Health, Family & Lifestyle