Review of "asda.co.uk"

Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"Never ever will i use Asda again"

Complete joke of a company.I order home shopping for my mother in law because she is 89 years old and housebound,so to her,it is her lifeline. Last Saturday evening,her order arrived,minus 12 items listed as unavailable,including,milk,bread,potatoes,cheese,all staple food items.I had to go to Tesco the next day to buy all the stuff that Asda couldnt supply,which defeats the whole purpose of home delivery.I rang customer services ( I use that term very loosely) and they told me that Asda only allocate so much stock for home delivery,and when its gone,then its gone,and if your order is scheduled for late delivery,its a gamble just what you will receive!And he was serious too!!! I emailed Asda,expecting someone to contact me and try to ensure that it wouldnt happen again,instead they shut down my account - not the one in my mother in laws name,but my account which is a completely seperate account! Well they can keep it closed,because I will never ever use this joke of a service again. Only reason Im giving one star in the review is because I cant give it none at all!!!! Avoid like the plague!!