auctions.yahoo.com

Auctions

Review of "auctions.yahoo.com"

published 07/09/2001 | carl_1_uk
Member since : 07/09/2001
Pro Fun, easy, good website, lots of links and lots of users
Cons ???? cant think of any ??????

"You can get something for almost nothing"

Well I have got to admit it, I was really impressed with yahoo, I have heard so many bad reports but until you check it out for yourself you wont believe how good it is and how many different sectors you can access, I went on once to check out my horoscope and since then I have never been of the site, you shop, bank, chat, email, check out the weather and many more things.

But my favourite part is Yahoo auctions, basically it is exactly what it says, a auction, I have found some real bargains on there, I have even bought Christmas presents for people at knock down prices and the goods have been really good.
Of course first you will have to register, but you do on most programmes these days, then you are up and running, you can sell, buy or just browse to see what takes your fancy.

There are so many things on yahoo that you can buy, the last product that I purchased was a Wigan and St Helens Rugby programme for 50p dated 1966 but there are things like TV’s and videos, Cars, Motorbikes, Toys, Clothes, Jewellery and even holidays for really cheap prices, you can bid for practically anything you can think of.

It is really easy to bid on a product, once you have registered you simply just search the site for what you are looking for and there is a little box to place a bid on that product, the bids increase depending on what the seller has chosen but is usually 10p, 50p, £1, £5 or £10 incensement depending on the price of the product. As soon as you have placed a bid you will receive a e-mail to tell you that you are the highest bidder, and if you are outbid you will receive a e-mail to tell you so, but not to worry you can go back on the auction and bid again and you will more than likely still be getting it for a really good price.

Once the product has been sold, and the winner has been notified, you will get a chance to rate the seller and this goes on there record and the seller also get a chance to rate the buyer which also goes on there record, so you can see how reliable the seller/buyer.

Anyway I will leave you to check it out for yourself, visit www.yahoo.com and click on the auctions link and the rest is easy, but I am sure if you don’t like the auction, there is something on yahoo that will suite you, happy bidding.

PLEASE SIGN MY GUEST BOOK AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS OPINION BECAUSE I AM NEW TO THIS AND I WOULD LIKE SOME FEED BACK

• neo2k1 published 07/09/2001
    Welcome to ciao and well done on detailed and informative reviews, keep them up.