autoguardwarranties.com

Review of "autoguardwarranties.com"

published 11/01/2017 | MercC350
Member since : 11/01/2017
Pro None
Cons You paid money for this garbage
Look and Feel
How useful was it?
Cost of service

"Absolute useless load of tosh."

If you manage to make a successful claim from Autoguard, buy a lottery ticket - you must be the luckiest person on the planet. Complete waste of time and money. They don't cover most of the components and parts you will need covering, and should you actually find something that is covered (again - buy another lottery ticket), they will go to extreme lengths to find ways to void the claim or even better still (for them) invalidate your warranty entirely.

Unfortunately this experience taught me to never bother with car warranties again. I'd rather set fire to the cash than hand it over to these sharks. I don't usually bother to leave reviews after bad service, however in this case I was left so infuriated that I felt I must.

• LiveMusicLoverLyn published 13/01/2017
    eh?
  • RICHADA published 12/01/2017
    I am afraid this does not constitute a review as it actually tells us nothing about this company, how much the warranties cost or indeed how, specifically, they let you down. From my own experience it is also unfair to tar ALL warranty providers with the same brush. R.
  • MrsWilkes published 11/01/2017
    this is a review site not a rant site.