bbc.co.uk/scotland/education/bitesize

bbc.co.uk/scotland/education/bitesize

Review of "bbc.co.uk/scotland/education/bitesize"

published 09/08/2009 | BenC93
Member since : 09/11/2008
Pro Very useful tool for revision
Cons Doesn't cover every course

"BBC Bitesize"

I have just recently finished all of my GCSEs and I can tell you that they stressed my out to say the least. I can't even imagine what it would of been like without BBC Bitesize Revision! It has revision on almost every GCSE subject, which is a massive bonus as obviously most people can be doing around 10 GCSEs at a time, if not more. Although, there is one or two courses that they do not cover.

The site is so easy to navigate with every being broke down into its own little categories. There is also things such as "revision bites" which are basically small pieces of revision that are designed to be easily remembered and "test bites" which are quizzes designed to test your knowledge and what you have learnt on a certain subject. These can be extremely beneficial as they can show you what areas you are lacking in and need to revise more in.

Overall, I think that BBC Bitesize Revision is a great way to revise for your upcoming GCSEs and I would recommend it to any teenager who is stressing out over them.

Product Information : bbc.co.uk/scotland/education/bitesize

Listed on Ciao since: 28/06/2004

bbc.co.uk/scotland/education/bitesize - Review - BBC Bitesize

BenC93 4

BenC93

Member since:09.11.2008

BBC Bitesize

09.08.2009

Advantages:
Very useful tool for revision

Disadvantages:
Doesn't cover every course

3 Ciao members have rated this review on average: somewhat helpful See ratings
somewhat helpful by (100%):
  1. TheHairyGodmother
  2. sandemp
  3. wolfey59
and a further member

Write your own review Report a problem with this reviews content

Add the first comment!

Review Ratings

This review of bbc.co.uk/scotland/education/bitesize has been rated:

"somewhat helpful" by (100%):

1. TheHairyGodmother
  2. sandemp
  3. wolfey59

and a further member

Are you the manufacturer / provider of bbc.co.uk/scotland/education/bitesize? Click here