bigrag.com

General Chat Rooms & Forums

Review of "bigrag.com"

published 13/10/2002 | Desolate_Cash
Member since : 22/09/2002
Pro Bigrag offers a comprehenive service with excellent pay, £2.00 per review is up for grabs for those of you willing to put in the effort. Pictures and links make reviews more interesting.
Cons Far less community based than ciao or dooyoo, little or no interaction is made with other members, no competitions or premium fund type events, just a standard pay per review.

"Who wants to be a millionaire"

A majestic and somewhat regal site, a site where the pay is good, and the service is A-Class. A cut above the rest, a triumph in consumer reviewing. This is BIGRAG.COM.

One of the most executive consumer review sites on the World Wide Web. Being something of a less well known site disables it from reaching is full potential – given a chance, I firmly believe that bigrag could thrive.

Following the various questions I have had with regards to my mentioning bigrag, I decided that as opposed to churning through everyone individually and repeating myself time and time again, I would write an opinion just for you, so that you might all have the chance to earn such distinguishing pay. I only found the site by chance following a search I was doing upon google.com – see my review of google.

THE SITE
The site was set up in the last couple of years and thus is still relatively new to the consumer review game. Run my students for students, it’s an ideal way to make a bit of spare cash. Bigrag review submissions unlike ciao are not instantaneous, as your reviews have to be sent to bigrag as attachments in your default email client. A huge bonus to this system is that the quality control of the reviews is second to none as they are all checked individually and graded, depending on your grade, depends how much money you will be credited with for that particular review. With £2.00 per review up for grabs, for hard writers, big money isn’t far away. I average about £1.50 per review. Another unusual plus to this system is that Bigrag allow you to submit relevant pictures and links with your reviews, not only this but you can change the font format – i.e. bold. This makes your reviews altogether more interesting and much more relevant to the consumer. The reviews section is very different to ciao or dooyoo, in that as opposed to having individual product sections, there are just 8 main categories, you decide which category your review is best suited to, and submit it within that category. This enables you to review absolutely anything, even down to your own house!

MY EXPERIENCE OF BIGRAG
I personally have found Bigrag to be far less community based than ciao. In all my time on Bigrag, never once have I had a comment posted on one of my reviews or have I interacted with another member in any way shape or form. The old favourites are there though, like the Circle of Trust and the ability to comment. In spite of this fact, the huge pay continues to attract consumers back to bigrag every time. My advice is write for bigrag and a site like ciao, for the community on one, and for the pay on the other, that way you are getting the best of both worlds, do you realise if Trampus submitted all of her reviews to bigrag she could get paid in excess of £1000. Now there’s something to think about ;)

ANY OTHER POINTS TO MAKE?
Bigrag offers an incentive to leave your earnings until they have grown to a substantial amount this incentive is a healthy 3% interest rate on your cash. For people that just want to take the money and run, this is fine as bigrag allows you to request payment as soon as you it £5.00. Bigrag makes out a cheque to you personally and sends it through the post, I received mine within one week of requesting it although I think this varies depending on the amount of pending requests. No bank details need ever be handed over, great news for internet newbie’s that aren’t sure about handing over details like that.

DC’S FINAL THOUGHT
A comprehensive site for all to enjoy, good pay makes it well worth while, the inclusion of pictures makes reviews more meaningful and gives them more depth.

Thanks for reading,