bluemountain.com

Review of "bluemountain.com"

published 12/08/2004 | jball
Member since : 12/08/2004
Pro Lots of cards
Cons Intrusive of your computer, lots of popups, difficult to cancel

"Blue Mountain is intrusive of my computer"

I joined Blue Mountain two years ago. Blue Mountain creates all kinds of ecards, for birthdays, holidays, etc.

Unbeknownst to me, they automatically debited my credit card at the end of the year without notice. I only found out about it when I received my credit card statement.

Just now I tried to send a card and my computer kept getting pop ups . Apparently it would knock me off line because I have pop ups blocked. Most importantly, when I tried to cancel my credit card, or delete the credit card information so I would not get billed again, they would not let me. Also there is no place to cancel your account with Blue Mountain.

I cannot in good conscious recomend any company that does not let you cancel your account easily.

• COOOEEE published 13/08/2004
    Hi, I'd have liked to see more info about the site itself in your review to get a higher rating - how easy is the site to use, is it quick to load . how useful was the information you found on it. Having read your review so far, I'm not entirely clear about what service the web site offers.
  • silksquare published 12/08/2004