bondara.co.uk

Adult Products

Review of "bondara.co.uk"

published 04/02/2011 | dyinginsin
Member since : 28/05/2009
Pro excellent value, wide range of products including underwear, free gifts, free standard delivery
Cons slow shipping time, not objective customer reviews

"Bondara.co.uk - Excellent On-line Sex Toy, Underwear Shop"

I would like to tell you about this on-line shop since I am a its customer for a year or so. In my opinion it is one of the cheapest sex toy shops out there and I can't complain about the quality. The reason why I chose to review Bondara.co.uk was everybody else being too intimidated and scared or ashamed of telling about something that can be used in your bedroom and that can please you to the bottom of your heart. As a matter of fact it is not all about sex after all. It is about health, challenge, daring, exploring new areas on one' s life.

The biggest advantage of this on-line shop is discreet shopping and delivery. You will not find so wide range of products in any shop you would walk into without mentioning the price differences. Delivery is free as long as you choose super saver delivery. If you need your item delivered faster, you will pay symbolic delivery charge and it's free on orders over 29 £. All major credit cards/debit cards are accepted and You can use paypal payments too.
Plus you always receive a free gift over certain amount spent on your order. The more you shop the better value present you get.
The shop offers everything from simple rubber, silicon dildos to vibrating or inflatable plugs and vibrators, sex aids, lubricants, pumps as well as womens lingerie, mens jockstraps, thongs, boxers etc.
All devices are provided with batteries, so as soon as you receive the item you can give it a try straight away. There are separate items to choose from or alternatively you can pick something for straight couples, gay couples.
Bondara has over 20 suppliers all over the world that could explain the huge selection of products.
However there is one negative aspect here -reviews. None of them are written by customers at least I believe so. When you read them, you get the impression that they have been written by one person and has something in common and more importantly I am not in favour of ''all the good things'' reviews...Review must have at least 1 disadvantage, but Bondara thinks the other way round. That is not the best way to attract customers. I bought one item as I assumed the price, description and review would be an ideal choice. I was less then satisfied and when I wrote the review of my experiences it didn't see the daylight- it simply wasn't published. My objective opinion was worth nothing. Almost any review starts with 'He or she bought it for my birthday.....!!!!!Oh Come on, You can buy it for Easter or Halloween :)
Happy Shopping at Bondara.co.uk

• catsholiday published 22/11/2011
    Would have been useful to know what was wrong with the product you felt negative about and what did they do to see you right with it?
  • VampirePrincessLizzy published 13/02/2011