bookpeople.co.uk

bookpeople.co.uk

Review of "bookpeople.co.uk"

published 09/05/2006 | kerudu1995
Member since : 30/11/-0001
Pro Quick and simple to use and cheap good quality books
Cons Need to check regularly for new deals not all books listed
Variety on offer
Catalogue
Purchase obligations

"Recent releases-low prices-possible free posatge"

I have been a member of bookpeople for some years now and by that I mean that one day a brochure droped through my door and I was pleasently suprised to find good quality recent release books for low prices. I have 2 children and I started by ordering books for them and then for their friends birthdays. I soon moved on to buying for myself and family and I am now completely hooked. Since I first started getting the books they have gone online and I have to say for someone that has very little experience online I find their website simple and clear and very easy to search for books I want and to browse for something when I am not quite sure what to get for a birthday etc. The best thing by far is the fact that if you spend over a certain ammount you get your postage FREE and so I usually wait untill I need a few things all together - like if we are going on holiday and we all want a book for the flight - and then I order them all together and get the postage free and the books at a very good price. Another of my favourite things about bookpeople is that they do sets of books. Like a Rohl Dhal collection or a books of Narnia collection and even memoires collections for those like me who like to read about real life people. By buying in collections you can either keep an nice collection for yourself or split it up for presents. I am sure that if you have a look on their website you will find at least one book that will tempt you and as their is no fee for joining and for everey book you buy you get points that will add up to get you free books whats stopping you. My advice is to give them a go today - youll not regret it.

• loki23 published 10/05/2006
    I'm quite wary of book clubs. They yend to want you to buy things on a regular basis. I also find their range a bit limited - usually bestsellers and Mills & Boon type stuff. I can usually find what I want at Amazon and I don't have to buy it unless I want it. Good all round review.
  • DoubleFantasy11 published 09/05/2006
    I'm going to check it out after reading this. I am wary of things like this though, as my mum had a lot of trouble with a book club that tried to charge her for books she'd neither ordered nor received; I'll definitely take a look though. Leigh :-)
  • x_staz_x published 09/05/2006
    i think ive looked on this site once or twice/ staz x