bookpeople.co.uk

bookpeople.co.uk

Review of "bookpeople.co.uk"

published 06/07/2006 | AnnieB11
Member since : 08/01/2006
Pro Easy browse selections, easy to buy and to pay,
Cons none found yet.
Variety on offer
Catalogue
Purchase obligations

"Second time around"

I regularly purchased books from The Book People at my place of employment, on setting up my own business, I no longer had the opopunity to do this until recently when I re-discovered them on the net.

Quick and easy registration, without too much personal information requested. Also if your not happy buying over the net, you can request offer booklets through the post............ can't be bad.

They offer a great selection of fiction and non fiction certainly worth taking a look. Children's books have a recommended reading age which is great for those of us who never know what age suits what book.

My best purchase was a box set of The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, my childhood favourite, I've not yet opened it, but re-read my dogearred copies. The set is so nice I just have it sitting on a table in my lounge and it only cost me - if I remember rightly, £12 - a real bargain.

• gaunts published 13/03/2007
    hey, a good start to a review...however the review could do with a little more information on the website. otherwise, a well written review. gaunty
  • Newboy3 published 07/07/2006
    Hi and welcome to the Ciao community. ~ This has the makings of a first class review - you just need to expand a little on what you have said already. Tony
  • kjw1984 published 06/07/2006
    as below let me know if u edit, will re-rate