bookpeople.co.uk

bookpeople.co.uk

Review of "bookpeople.co.uk"

published 21/12/2016 | Soberskin
Member since : 14/06/2012
Pro Good website and selection of books
Cons Didn't receive my item
Variety on offer
Catalogue
Purchase obligations

"Terrible for deliveries to Spain."

They seem like a good company and the website is very professional and works well, but I have not had a good experience with them due to problems with the delivery. I am ordering from Spain and the courier service that they use in Spain is terrible. This means that I have had problems receiving my order and I have had to argue with thebookpeople to redeliver my order. They also made me feel like it was my fault and that they were doing me a favor by redelivering the order. I've never had one issue with the hundreds of other orders I have made with Amazon. I'll be looking for a different book supplier in the future. If they read this, I hope they will take note and change their Spanish courier.

• LiveMusicLoverLyn published 21/12/2016
    Irrelevant for UK site! I've never had a problem!
  • xjodieleex published 21/12/2016
    NH
  • RICHADA published 21/12/2016
    This is a very specific customer complaint and to attempt to rubbish the whole company on the strength of it - thus down-rating their overall standing here - is grossly infair. A 4.5 Star rating by the other 31 members who have reviewed this company is more reflective of my own experiences here in the UK with this company. Ciao.co.uk IS a UK consumer website, how well this company delivers - or rather their courier delivers - to Spain is simply irreverent to the UK consumer to whom this site is targeted and for. R.