canadian-affair.com

Review of "canadian-affair.com"

published 07/11/2008 | tobes54321
Member since : 11/03/2006
Pro none
Cons no reason to lose and ruin a good holiday
Layout & Design
Navigation
How fast is this website?
Content Update
Search Facility

"DO NOT BOOK CAR WITH CANADIAN AFFAIR"

I have just come back from holiday booked with Canadian affair, and they ruined my holiday, flew with Air transat who were great and no probs there, but booked hire car with Canadian affair , Booked a 4 x 4 7 seater, Dodge Durango, was told car had boot space for 3 large cases and 2 medium. When arrived at airport National Cars said durango has no boot space wuth back tempory flip up seats up , we were left there at airport 4 adults 3 young kids and boot as big as 8 inch max. Had to have cheapy tacky mini van, and was unable to visit forests and north of canada to see wildlife and snow as minivan was not 4 x 4 and sliding all over.
I called canadian affair and they called me Liar on phone, said I was making it up, National cars in canada said they have told canadian affair loads of times about the 4 x 4 7 seater and it has no boot, but they won't change website.
The manager on phone today, after me trying to get something done, just pulled the old card companies do now, and said I was getting abusive on phone and said she was ending phone call. I was being really nice to her, and am calm quiet person, but her get out clause. Disgusted by sevice, and they ruined a £3k holiday

• wingnut888 published 07/11/2008