cashfiesta.com

Reward & Loyalty

Review of "cashfiesta.com"

published 02/03/2001 | flashpointz
Member since : 06/07/2000
Pro original bar concept, bright new design, UK based originally
Cons lack of advertising, don't live up to promises, hard to pin down, untrustworthy

"ONE OF THE WORST SCAMS OF ALL"

I thought I'd freshen this up as I've seen some new opinions by members, both on here and on Dooyoo that indicate that this SCAM Company have started up again.

BE WARNED... PLEASE READ THIS IN FULL BEFORE WASTING TIME ON THIS PROGRAM

Cashfiesta - you know the Surfbar with the little man that falls asleep all the time. Laugh, oh yeah, when he's asleep you aren't earning - But the truth of the matter is, you aren't earning when he's awake either!

This company were going to be the shining light in the ‘Paid to Surf’ industry a year ago. They were British, for a start, they had a different looking Surfbar – the ‘Fiesta Bar’ which showed your stats real time as you surfed. The little Fiestaman I mentioned, ‘fell asleep’ if you were not ‘on the clock’ and earning, but as soon as adverts were shown there he was perking up and your balance was ticking over nicely

They rushed the release of the Fiesta Bar to members who grabbed it avidly and began to surf their way to riches. Downlines of massive proportions were built and members waited for the payout rate to be determined and the cheques to start to flow.

That’s where the problems started…..

First of all, payrates were not quite what was promised – around 20c an hour at first. Then, towards the end of the Summer came the announcement of a payrate of NIL. Cashfiesta announced that their advertisers had withdrawn – en masse - because too many people were cheating Cashfiesta. They blamed their lack of advertisers on us, the members. We were all cheating. Accounts got cancelled – often for no apparent reason. That little man on the Fiesta Bar was asleep more often than he was awake!.

True, there are cheats everywhere, but they are in the marketplace and they know what may happen. So you take precautions and set up proper anti-cheat security within the system, don't you?

My main gripe (and other people’s too) with Cashfiesta was the lack of adverts that were on the viewbar, as we only get paid when there are adverts on the bar, this is bad. I timed the bar over for over 4 hours at one time and it was inactive of adverts 70% of the time. Then their server was down 60% of the time over a week period. I emailed them about this and 1 week later they confirmed they had yet to setup the hardware to have the server up 24hrs a day.

Pathetic! But worse was to come…..

The email came saying they cannot pay anyone money for a fair while !? WHAT? Did I read this correctly? They will not be paying money out for a while? This is bad, I mean why are we wasting time viewing their adbar if this is the case?

I was also concerned about companies that pay you ‘a percentage of their revenue’.
>>>“At the end of the month we determine the pay rate based on how many hours everyone surfed and our advertising revenues. We then determine the pay rate and send out the checks. You can always check for the current rates in the Members Area of CashFiesta.com

This review was read 19213 times and was rated at

• jmp_1981 published 22/12/2002
    very good and informative review... i tried Degoo, Spedia and Soundom surfbars... Degoo is the only one that kept it's every promise, so if you are looking for a new surfbar then take a look at it :)
  • chrissm published 04/09/2002
    you have to the little bugger running for hundreds of hrs these days to get anything
  • azeltroth published 26/07/2002
    Wow thanks for the research and tips.